Ballarat On Your Doorstep
Two-Bedroom, Self-Contained Apartments | 110sqm
Located in the exclusive suburb of Lake Wendouree, the 4-star Grove Street apartments were built in the mid-century and underwent a complete renovation in 2015.
Grove Street is perfect for families and groups of friends travelling together; and offers a home-away-from-home environment for those travelling for work, attending an event or relocating to Ballarat to live or work.
- King and Queen Bedding with the option of an additional single bed (subject to availability and extra bedding charges apply)
- Fully equipped kitchen with a selection of pantry staples; and dining area
- Opening windows
- Separate living area
- Bathroom with shower over bath combination
- Bathroom toiletries and hair dryer
- Complimentary NBN Wi-Fi
- LVC Smart TV
- Google chrome cast
- Linen and towels
- Reverse cycle AC (some apartments feature a separate gas wood fire)
- Laundry facilities
- Off street parking for one vehicle (with free on street parking also available)
- Either a private courtyard (ground floor) or balcony
Book direct and benefit
Best available accommodation rates | Greater flexibility if your plans change | Subject to availability: an early check-in or late departure & select your preferred apartment
Loved these apartments. On the beach, ocean views, clean and tidy. Great stylish furniture and fully decked out kitchen. Even complimentary beach towels in each room. Comfy beds too. Would definitely stay again.
Ocean Views - Marie M
Wow!!! My two friends and I couldn't have been happier. What a stunning view over a fabulous surf and dog beach so plenty to enjoy while sitting on the lovely balcony. The living area and kitchen look out over the stunning ocean views.We will definitely be back.
Wow - Julie G
Our stay at these apartments were great as they were right on the beach and in walking distance to the beach,pool and restaurants. The beds were comfy, the bath was amazing and the open beachy vibe was nice. Great experience overall and would come back again.
Right on the beach - Sarina Leigh