Stay by the lake
Two-Bedroom, Self-Contained Apartments | 110sqm
Webster Street is located on one of Ballarat’s most historical residential streets. The tree-lined Webster Street is within walking distance of the picturesque Lake Wendouree and within two kilometres of Ballarat’s city centre.
Whether you’re travelling to Ballarat for a holiday with family or friends, working, attending an event or relocating to the area – the 4-star Webster Street is ideal for a short getaway to explore the region or for a longer stay.
- King and Queen Bedding with the option of an additional single bed (subject to availability and extra bedding charges apply)
- Fully equipped kitchen with a selection of pantry staples; and dining area
- Opening windows
- Separate living area
- Bathroom with shower over bath combination
- Bathroom toiletries and hair dryer
- Complimentary NBN Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Linen and towels
- Reverse cycle AC (some apartments feature a separate gas wood fire)
- Laundry facilities
- Off street parking for one vehicle (with free on street parking also available)
- Either a private courtyard (ground floor) or balcony
Book direct & benefit
Best available accommodation rates | Greater flexibility if your plans change | Subject to availability: an early check-in or late departure & select your preferred apartment
Loved these apartments. On the beach, ocean views, clean and tidy. Great stylish furniture and fully decked out kitchen. Even complimentary beach towels in each room. Comfy beds too. Would definitely stay again.
Ocean Views - Marie M
Wow!!! My two friends and I couldn't have been happier. What a stunning view over a fabulous surf and dog beach so plenty to enjoy while sitting on the lovely balcony. The living area and kitchen look out over the stunning ocean views.We will definitely be back.
Wow - Julie G
Our stay at these apartments were great as they were right on the beach and in walking distance to the beach,pool and restaurants. The beds were comfy, the bath was amazing and the open beachy vibe was nice. Great experience overall and would come back again.
Right on the beach - Sarina Leigh